Oster 78005 Golden A5 Single-Speed Clippers Review
Oster is one of the best appliance makers in the world. They create a wide range of quality house tools that make the lives of homemakers around the world easier. One of the products that they make is animal grooming tools. These clippers are essential for those that intend to do their grooming jobs by themselves or those that are thinking of turning animal grooming into a business. One of the better grooming products by Oster are the Oster 78005 Golden A5 Single-Speed Clipper. Here, we’ll cover what you need to know if you’re thinking about buying them.
Where’s The Best Deal?
We found the lowest price for these clippers on Amazon.com. See current discounted price with free shipping.
Features of the Oster Golden A5 Single-Speed Clipper
- It’s measuring at 3 x 10.5 x 6 inches, at par with most clippers.
- Its weight of 2 pounds makes it good standard equipment for those that are grooming their pets at home.
- It is constructed to take on heavy duty work with a versatile motor, a solid structure, and efficient blades.
- The Golden A5 is powered by a universal rotary motor that is capable of pulling off most jobs.
- With a force of 2100 strokes a minute, it has the ability to cut through some pretty difficult clipping jobs.
- Unlike most heavy duty clippers though, it only comes at one speed, meaning the only option is 2100 strokes a minute.
- The blade assembly is designed in such a way that detaching it would be a breeze.
- It is not only compatible with Oster A5 blades, but it is also compatible with Cryogen-X blades with antibiotic silver ion coating, and with the wider Take-Down-Quick blades.
- Additional equipment include one blade, a blade guard, grease, brushes, and an instruction manual.
User Reviews of the Oster Golden A5 Single-Speed Clipper
Here’s what a lot of the owners of the Oster Golden A5 Single-Speed Clipper have to say about their grooming clippers. Despite the seemingly paltry stroke rate of 2100, it is surprisingly effective once you actually use it. It can still get through some pretty thick coats without any problems. It is guaranteed to make your grooming activities a breeze with its efficient cutting action. Such an effective tool can cut grooming time by a huge portion. In addition, the noise of the clippers is pretty low, so it doesn’t freak out your dog while you’re grooming them. On the downside, there are those that complain that it loses its great performance after some rounds of use. This can be remedied however by following maintenance guidelines. The blades should be periodically cleaned and lubricated in order to keep it functioning like it is brand new.
As you can see, the Oster Golden A5 Single-Speed Clipper earned some mixed reviews. Some liked it, and yet some don’t. Still, while it is not exactly the most perfect or user friendly product there is, it is still a very useful grooming tool. Known to cut through even the toughest of coats, it can help you get that grooming job done.
Back To Read More Reviews: Dog Grooming Clippers
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!